منتديات اغليتك منتديات عامة اخبار اوربا Explosive New Transcripts Surface (Ep 1224)
Bayan Senior Member

In this episode, I address the explosive new Spygate transcripts that have surfaced which absolutely destroy the FBI’s cover story. I also address the latest deep state leak targeting the Trump team. Finally, I discuss the role of the broken WHO in the spread of the Wuhan Virus. News Picks:Explosive new transcripts were released in the Spygate scandal which paint a damning picture for the FBI. Why did this study, addressing the possibility that the Wuhan Virus originating in a Chinese lab, just disappear? Are the coronavirus models all wrong? Dr. Fauci now admits the models were wrong.Another fake, “anonymous” source story is debunked. Really? I mean, c’mon man. This is a ridiculous story.The most disgusting comment to date from a key Democrat operative.Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices

أكثر...