تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ep. 804 New Texts Expose More Corruption

Bayan
01-16-2023, 12:33 AM
Summary:In this episode I address the new revelations about a plot to leak sensitive information to the media in order to damage the Trump team. I also discuss the endless attacks on conservatives and President Trump’s aggressive efforts to fight back. Finally, I address the question, “Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than native-born Americans?”News Picks:This piece shows the connections of the major Spygate players using diagrams and pictures. Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than natural-born U.S. citizens? Victor Davis Hanson’s piece describes the increasingly disturbed response of the radical Left to the Trump presidency. John Solomon’s new piece describes the troubling new texts about a coordinated effort to use the media to damage the Trump team. Sara Carter’s piece reveals the FBI leaked information to damage the Trump team. I debated Chris Hahn last night about the Obama economy versus the Trump economy. These charts show the significant differences between the Trump economy and the Obama economy. Hollywood hates guns, unless they can make money off of them. Copyright CRTV. All rights reserved. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices

أكثر... (https://omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-804-new-texts-expose-more-corruption)